User experience is the main aim of a blogger as well as for the business. Keeping visitors in holding is the power of the content. Where there are no visitors, who are we, like bloggers. Readabilities are the most important matter for our blogging and content. Google vignette ad now enabled its adsense platform, but in some content creators want to remove it from their in page showcase.
Remove Google Vignette Ad
Just comeback, this vignette ad was the first testing based through mobile. After success it comes to now in desktop environment. Now all we are able to gett the vignette ads in any wider screen. So in this topic we are going to remove the Google Adsense vignette ads from your page loading. It only appears in page or post loading.
Let’s remove it from our site.
[ Visitor Mode – if you are a visitor, you simply click the close, that’s all. ]
As a publisher, follow this tutorial to remove the vignette ads from your Google Adsense.
Before going to remove vignette ad from your site, let’s keep some points in mind.
- is your site new approved?
- is it in experimental stage?
- Have you enough content on site or blog?
- Have you enable auto ads?
- Any issue having content restrictions?
Let me discuss the above points one by one.
New approval site is not good to remove any default adsense ads, right! Cause it now in experimental stage.
Content quality also matter to run your ads in blog. So if you have mature content and your readers are in trouble to read your content you can easily remove the vignette ads.
Google Adsense Platform
- Login your Google Adsense account.
- In Google adsense login dashboard, have to point Ads section.
Then follow the screenshot below.
Then you have to go through which site you want to remove vignette ad.
Choose that site from your sites list.
Then in the right side drop-down menu, click for Ad format.
Then you will get the screen below.
Now, it is showing that vignette ad is ON.
Now it will be removed in this OFF style.
Last But Not Least
After OFF your this, you have to wait 3 to 5 hours, your problem will go away from your site.
If you have still see the problem, please comment me below.
- Missing region-independant link for that language (en) – Solved
- Your site has no hreflang tags – Solved
- Hyphenated/Dashed Domain – SEO, Indexing, Friendly Norms
- Check Website Title and Description [Get The idea]