Submit website to google after ready your website. Google comes with search results when a website submit to it. All we(Bloggers) want to get own website or blog on the web search by submit our site to google. It is worthless when you not get your site on google search. Google search engine provides opportunity to submit your website to it.
Submit Your Website to Google
Submitting your site to google means your present in the search engine. Right! So in this guide I am going to enhance you how to submit your website to Google search console.
There are more questions like, how to submit my website, is it really matter, what benefits… etc.
Let’s take some advancements….
Why it Need to Submit Your Website to Google
Search appearance is the most intending part of this guide for a new website. Search engine like Google crawl your website after you submit. After submission Google will do the rest.
So it needs your website to come with search result on Google search engine.
Website Submit to Google Really Matter
Come to short, Yes, it matters. Submitting your website to Google, it represents your website contents in search result.
- Best SEO Tool for Better Rank on Search Engine.
- Good Web Hosting for Your WordPress Website. (Recommended)
Therefore, submit website to Google is a most important factor after website creation.
How to Submit Your Website to Google
First you need to go in Google Search Console. Then you will land on this:
Here you have to get all about Google search console. Like,
- Improve your performance on Google Search.
- Optimize your content With Search Analytics.
- Get your content on Google.
- Get alerted on issues and fix your site.
- Understand how Google Search Sees your pages.
- Search Console Training (Video format)
By getting Start now button, you will land Google sign in to Google search console, at where you will be prompted to Sign in with your Gmail.
After successful Sign in, you will get URL dashboard. Then just go for Left side top corner to get Add property.
Now you are landing in
Here you have to choose “Select property type, Domain (new) as I have marked on screen shot in red line.
It is best, You have to add only rood domain name here.
For example; makememax.com
No other add on extensions accepted here. Right!
Next you will redirect to dashboard pop-up window. Now you have to Verify your domain.
- How to verify your domain with Google search console (Will be later)
- How many types of Google verification are there?
- Which Google verification is good and worth for me?
After root domain verification, you will get message to add all your add-on domains…. Right?
You will again choose Add property from dashboard left upper corner or get it left. Then will be prompt to take you,
Here you need to Select property type URL prefix…. Ok?
As I marked!
In this panel have to submit all your prefixes, like,
All prefixes should be submitted as well.
Now you will get your root domain as well as all the prefix sites with their prefixes.
Getting your site on Google is a way to reach your audience. So that you need to index your site with Google as well as all the contents should be index in Google.
One may prefer to index their website as well as content with any other search engine. This is the way to touch your audience to the worldwide.
If you have any problem to submit your website to Google, please comment us below section.
- Check Website Title and Description [Get The idea]
- Semrush Vs Similarweb Comparison 2021: Unstoppable SEO Tool
- SEMrush Content Marketing Toolkit: How to Use (Step-by-Step Guide)
- SEMrush vs Moz (2021): Which is Best? – Why??