WordPress is mostly installed by a software that called Softaculous. WordPress backup is most important for content. Backup WordPress content is so easy. Content backups are very necessary when we are changing some elements on our blog.
What it Set WordPress Backup Frequency Means??
WordPress backup means, you have to get your previous blog data, when you made change.
Here you will get:
- Backup Rotation Times (i.e. 1/day, 2/day, 3/day etc.)
- You can set it when you are installing WordPress.
- It keeps some specific days range backup data.
Hosting like Bluehost, SiteGround, Kinsta are keeping the highest term backups your content.
Keeping long time is a best practice to get back your contents right way, as you want.
This responsibilities taken by web hosting, that really cares the clients. So you have to choose the right web hosting.
- Best Shared Web Hosting- That You Love
- SiteGround: 63% OFF (Recommended by WordPress)
- Good Web Hosting Company for Blogging
What is Softaculous? Why it Needs
Softaculous is an app installer. It helps to install the app or CMS like WordPress.
You will get the two types of installation process in the softaculous. It enhances you to installation flexibilities.
It has two manner of installation to install WordPress with,
- Quick installation
- Custom installation
I like to custom installation, as I prefer to get more handed control flexibilities which I can do with me.
Set WordPress Backups Frequency/Rotation
let’s come to the softaculous WordPress installation,
[in this tutorial it is the pre-made post of WordPress installation. this screenshot you will get at the time of WordPress installation. OK!!]
See the backup frequency settings,
For WordPress backup there are three options available to choose.
- Backup Location: here you have to choose the folder to keep your backup files. You can create your new one folder in your web hosting to set it.
- Automated Backups: Simply you can choose here your wanting “do” or “don’t” i.e. do backup and don’t backup. Just put it here by simply arrow choose.
- Backup Rotation: You should set it how many times your server will keep backups in one day. It will show the numbers and you should set it right to your norm.
This post clears how to get your frequency backups set to right. Hope this will be valuable for my dear readers like you.
If you have any doubt or questions, please don’t shame to put below.
Leave a Reply