Hey dears, lets now discuss on the very important question i. e. The many Redirects Error. Before proceeding on the topic I want to take some words which are very interference with you. All you are my friends, Are you getting many redirects errors on your WordPress? Don’t worry dears, it is the common problems in the WordPress. So by the words there are many good and easy solutions to solve this type of error.
Now it arises that what is the error and why it happens! The main reason that the redirect error blocks the accessing power of your server. So by the way we are unable to browse this page. So that I hands up with this error and you will get the complete solutions how to solve this type of error.
Part 1 of 3
Too Many Redirects
When you will get many redirects error on your WordPress site, it is more required to know the exact reason for it. If you will sick and hide there are many reasons arise on this topic. By the concerned error you will need to take action on that.
The URL redirection is a technique on the world wide web to make the web page accessible to more than one URL address. When the user want to access an URL having the basic point and then a different URL opens.
Look over that the above example at where someone wants to open a particular web site, but it opens the difference URL.
Then when a user intend to access the redirected URL and if it does not open any web page then it gives or it is called that too many redirect error or it may display that Error 310 (ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS).
Part 2 of 3
Reasons on Getting Too Many Redirects Error
As we are proceeding on the errors, there are a lot of errors for getting error 310 on the WordPress. So lets come on the some main reasons and try to solve it out.
- Site Name Changes: If there you are change your site name and after that you want to access, then this redirects error will find.
- Misconfiguration of Plugins: It is the faced part while I want to access my site I faced the problem. So I am here to help you on that issued problems. Some of the plugins we are installing on our server, they come with unappropriated configurations or wrong configurations. When we install these type of plugins, we will get the too many redirects error.
- Network: When there are we use several websites on a single IP address, the too many redirects also appear.
- Change in .htaccess File: It is the main part of our WordPress and when we touch it with wrong hand otherwise do any wrong with it also the reason of getting too many redirects error.
- Site Name Deletes: When we delete the site name and try to access, it also shows the too many redirects error.
- Misconfiguration of The Redirection: On the first position it is more impacted that the WordPress on the server side. When we install WordPress we have to decide which is the perfect pre-extensions like www. http:// or https:// otherwise http://www. and also https://www. Because after the installation completed we will use the plugins in near after. So that if we install inaugurated prefix which also show the too many redirects error.
Part 3 of 3
How to Solve Too Many Redirects Error
Dears we are the points of the knowing steps actually whats the reason behind the too many redirects error. So now I am going to take you on the solution part. It is no need to describe the hole parts, but it is more important to eye on the basic main reason which is ‘Misconfiguration of The Redirection Solution”.
It was the time on the process of installing WordPress and it also appears on our dashboard also. To fix this too many redirects error follow these steps with steady state.
Lets go on the WordPress dashboard with Admin Access:
I have run with multisite, so I am going to my network. i. e. mysite.com/wp-admin/network
- Then go on Sites
- Then choose your destinated site.
- Click on Edit.
After click on edit, you will get the options like Info, Users, Themes and Settings.Now it is needed to see the Siteurl and Hme. They should be the same in physically. If they are same, no problem on the too many redirects error. If there are difference in these urls, you need to scale them on CPanel, which will be discuss on the next Part.
Hope these important guide will help to others on their blogging life. If you any problem please comment me.