WordPress provides many more facilities for bloggers. Sometimes it needs to change the previous password. And also by the reason of the security it is more necessary to change the password to a complete new one. It helps to reset password as well as create new users by providing strong password.
Reset WordPress Password in CPanel
Now the use of strong password is mandatory for all the bloggers for their safety purposes. All bloggers as well as all the securataneous accounts should change their password in suspensious events.
In this segment I will provide with a net practice change my own password in the CPanel for my WordPress. It is basically originated in the hall of PHPMyAdmin.
Anyone Can Ask These Like:
reset wordpress password phpmyadmin, how to change wordpress password in godaddy cpanel, how to access wordpress admin from cpanel, how to recover wordpress password without email, how to get wordpress username and password from database, how can i recover my wordpress password?, wordpress password reset not working, how to change website password in cpanel
There are two dashboard you will get to reach your destination. At first you will touch the CPanel dashboard and after that phpMyAdmin dashboard.
Let’s dear take a shoot…
- You have to login your Control Panel by providing your login data, i.e. EMail ID and Password.
- Then you have to choose the phpMyAdmin from the control panel dashboard.
- It is also seen on your hosting provider’s beginnig dashboard.
- Click on the icon phpMyAdmin.
Now the system will redirect you for the phpMyAdmin dashboard.
Now you are in the phpMyAdmin dashboard by seeing this type of screening display.
- After reaching on the phpMyAdmin dashboard you have to choose the Database of the blog as well your domain which you want to Reset the password.
- Now it shows you all types of folders with Database and the Table Prefix on your blog or website.
By the way it shows your all plugins you have installed with attached to the database.
- Choose the Table Prefix with user, i. e. Your Table Prefix_users.
Here in my screenshot it is wpuq_users, which I have red rectangled.
- Click on the user container, (here wpuq_users).
- Now you will get all registered users of your blog.
Now you have to choose the fine one to Reset name or the password.
- Click on the Edit which I have Greened.
- On the user_pass row choose MD5 from the drop down menu.
- Now remove the old password letter and alphabet format.
- Next put your new strong password.
When you will click on the Go button, you will find the new yellowed information that “1 row affected“. Don’t fear it is the right process symptom.
Now you are all set for the Reset of the admin name as well as password of your blog.
Just refresh the current page of your phpMyAdmin and go for the WordPress login page with your new Username and Password.
I hope I have provided all the process in details to Reset the password in Control Panel.
Here my side is OK, I will prefer to here from you if you have any problem with it.