Have you seen the last updated date in many blog posts? If your answer is simple with YES, lets know its needed and its impact on the visitor as well as for the search engine.
So in this post I am going to describe you the benefits of showing the last updated date on your WordPress posts.
1. Visitors Attraction
- It is more attracted by the visitor when they see the nearest updated date on your post.
- They realize that this is the perfect time to time updated blog. That’s ok and fact of my blog.
- They feel in safe mode.
2. Search Engine Favors
- Google also receive the updated date to show in their search value.
- It impacts on the google crawling.
- If the users see your post in the search engine by nearest date, they like to click through.
- How to Show The Last Updated Date on WordPress Post
- How to Show The Last Updated Date on Any Genesis Theme Post