I got the message on my WordPress dashboard that telling,
Here is an error associated with Connecting WordPress Rest API
cURL error 28: Resolving timed out after 10000 milliseconds
Please Flushing rewrite rules or activate WordPress REST API for performance WP-Statistics Plugin Cache / Go Settings->Permalinks
The link at the end part is showing the URL,
So you need not to afraid of this problem at all.
Ok, MMM with you.
Cause I am (Makememax) always with you.
cURL Error 28 – What is it?
Hope you are also the guy who is getting this cURL error 28 right now!! is it?
Yes, as I am here… My site now showing this “cURL error 28“
In my view this cURL error 28 is a common API problem in data send and receive manner. This rest API issue may cause your site slow. As well in my end I am unable to go in to my WordPres dashboard.
Let’s know the actual cURL error 28…. what is it??
What is cURL error 28 – in Simple?
cURL error 28 is a problem which related to the software utility. Cause in WordPress, it runs with many applications in cPanel. It may be the cause of higher or one should it says that the upgraded PHP versions.
WordPress has the cURL software with in its programming to run it – WP runs with it.
All of the error also arises due to configuration problems – as I consider in my problems with MMM.
Why WordPress face this cURL error 28 Problems??
When WordPress not get the real responsibilities by requesting data from the server – it happens. WordPress based on the REST API programming integration mechanism.
How to Solve/Fix cURL error 28 in WordPress?
Why I am always saying you WordPress, why not cURL error 28 only?
Cause this problem is not ends with WordPress but also in different section programming sectors. But here I am going to guide you only for WordPress cURL error 28 problem , which I have faced with MMM(MakeMeMax).
The following simple handed works will help to solve this error in quick,
- Check your site health and omit out the requirements.
- Disable WordPress firewall plugins – if you are using now.
- Disable the security plugins – also if you have.
- If not solved, like to disable all your WP plugins one by one, not all at single click.
- Check SSL and should be updated.
- Latest PHP version should be updated.
- May you need to upgrade your current database.
If this not solves your problems, you should contact your hosting provider to assist.
Hope this article will help you to fix your problem. If you have any questions, please make it with your comments below.
cURL Error 28 Related:
- How to Fix cURL Error 28 Connection Timed Out After “X” milliseconds
- Best WordPress Related Posts Plugins – Free Now!
- 3 Best Social Share Plugins for WordPress with Free
- How to Set WordPress Backup Frequency in Softaculous installer